Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Christmas 2009 has been a serious blessing so far. My mom's been feeling SO much better, compared to how she was last year. Her doctor diagnosed her with a rare lung condition called BOOP (bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia) last December and put her on mega doses of steriods. She successfully responded to the medication and she's breathing so much easier now. We've all been thanking God so much for allowing her to get better. Prayer is the best medicine!

Another blessing: A WHITE CHRISTMAS! My last blog of course documented our "mini blizzard" in Western Oklahoma/Northwestern Texas. My town hasn't seen snow in a long, long time, and it's all my mom wanted for Christmas :) so she got her wish. It's absolutely gorgeous outside! My Shiba Inu puppy Toshi keeeps running outside and playing in it, it's the cutest thing ever. I was reading Elle yesterday, an article about Lady Gaga (who else?) when I found out that she ALSO has a Shiba Inu puppy and is left handed!! The similarities continue.

Anyways, what did everyone get for Christmas? I'm excited to give Jessie and my roommates their gifts, I hope they love them! :)

Happy Holidays to everyone, God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment