I sort of feel sorry for you...but at the same time, I don't.
I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you don't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
--10 Things I Hate About You.
I thought it was pretty relevant to how I've been feeling, oh, you know, for about a year and a half now. Except instead of big dumb combat boots, it might be big dumb cowboy boots.
I can't convince myself to hate you. I'll always love you.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment