Thursday, December 24, 2009

baby it's cold outside!

Recap of yesterday and today:

Okay so yesterday was ABSOLUTELY INSANELY HORRIBLE. I was so ridiculously sick, so I spent all day in bed. I think I caught the 24 hour flu bug from someone at EJ's house Tuesday night..hm.. But his little house party was so much fun. It was insane...I'll leave it at that. I was so excited to get to hang out with Summer! We never see each other, me being away at university and she being a super busy hostess at this really popular steakhouse.

Now for today! It's only 1:26 in the afternoon, I've only beeen up for like 2 hours haha. I woke up and my parents broke the news to me that we may NOT be going to Colorado after all. Why? IT'S SNOWING IN MY SMALL HOMETOWN!!!!!!!!!! It barely ever snows!! We're in a blizzard warning! Hahaha my entire family flipped out. Since I'm still not completely recovered, I haven't been outside to play yet. But I'll go out later tonight! It's a white Christmas after all!!!
Joey just called and he wants to go sledding. So I may end up doing that today :) I still have to go pick up Jessie and Kaleb's Christmas presents though. And I have to see Dustin...or else he'll kill me. My little Schroeder. My cable's out, so I'll settle on having a Lady Gaga dance party in my computer room. That's all for now, Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete