Jessie and I ended up going to Norman to party after all! And let me just say...this party. Was. INSANE. I honestly have no idea how many people were packed into this house...probably 80. Biggest house party I've been to in a long time. And the surprise part? It was my sorority sister Michelle's house!! And I had no idea. Seeing her was so good too. Before the party, Jessie and I stopped at my AOII sister Loree's house to see my big sister Meghan, who was in town to party also. I was SO HAPPY I GOT TO SEE HER. But enough of that...let's talk about 2009 and how epic it was.
Here are my most FAVORITE 2009 memories! :)
Travel: Going to New York City with my family for my birthday, road trips with Jessie and co., long nights at the lake, OU/TX weekend with my sorority sisters and Jose and Max, New Mexico with my family, and the occasional trips to Dallas with random people to do random things.
School: Graduating 5th in my class of 150, All-State choir in Tulsa, winning State Choir Contest (2nd year in a row!), being section leader in my varsity choir, getting accepted to OU, rushing Alpha Omicron Pi, keeping my 4.0 GPA for my first semester in college.
Music: DALLAS WARPED TOUR (3rd year in a row!), seeing Copeland with Meghan and Shelly, meeting Aaron Marsh, fighting with Aaron Marsh via Twitter, seeing Mayday Parade & All Time Low in Austin, TX, getting over 7,000 views on my Paramore cover video on Youtube.
Parties: pre-parties, after parties, frat parties, hotel parties, house parties, holiday parties, any kind of party possible! I partied a lot this year.
People: Bearhunting with Jessie, photoshooting with Summer, being reunited with my best friend Richard after a year of not seeing him (and staying the night with him :D), making parody videos/songs of ex boyfriends with Jessie, Summer, and Caleb, meeting Kaleb and Erik and partying with them, being in love.
2009 was one of the best years of my life. And I only hope that your year was just as fantastic! And that 2010 will be wonderful in its own way.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just want to let you know that you are fantastic. the end. love megan.
ReplyDelete